Developing Visionary Leadership For Success
- 0/1000 Students
- Leadership,Personal Development
- 3 Lessons /0 Quizes
The Developing Visionary Leadership for Success Course is a results-oriented course aimed at helping leaders create a compelling vision and drive the achievement of the vision.
A forward-thinking leader is key to the success of any venture or organisation. A visionary leader is a person who has a clear idea of how the future should look. They set out concrete steps to bring a vision to life, and then they lead a team of people in that direction.
How do we develop Visionary Leadership for Success
We will run you through videos on different modules of the course. Which includes;
- Vision, Clarity, and Alignment
- Key Traits of Visionary Leaders
- Become a Visionary leader
- Communicating the Vision
The videos will go into the nitty-gritty of the course with practical examples you can relate to. Exercises will be given to ensure you follow through the course with rapt attention. At the end of each course, an assessment is carried out and a minimum of 80% is required for your completion certificate to be issued.
At the end of this course, you will utilise the skills learnt productively in your personal life and organisation with records of successes.
What You Will Learn
- Uncover the meaning of visionary leadership and why it is important for the growth of your organisation
- Understand the Success Strategies in relation to vision.
- Discover a step-by-step process to successfully create successful vision statements and ways to work towards achieving the said vision.
- Become a SMART Goal setter for your vision and understand what the goal of the vision is.
- Experience the feeling of accomplishment a lot more often and master the ability to finish what you start.
- Become Unstoppable In Your Pursuit Of Success
Who This Course Is For
This course is suitable for:
- Leaders who want to actualise visions that will birth grand ideas and transform the world
- Leaders and Prospective leaders who seek to inspire and energise people to work toward future goals
- Leaders interested in building visionary teams
- Experienced executives who want to lead their team to their highest level of sustained performance
- Leaders who use techniques to provide an environment to sustain long-term and profitable growth thinking, cohort, discussion, and case.