Leadership Par Excellence
- 0/1000 Students
- Leadership,Personal Development
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Leaders champion their constituents towards the achievement of goals and influence others to do what they will not naturally do. They set direction, build an inspiring vision, and create something new. Being a Leader Par Excellence is about accomplishing great goals with your team and organisation.
This programme offers a practical, personalised learning approach, as a leader to become a great and visionary leader and create a high-performance atmosphere for your team in order to accomplish the desired results.
The Leadership Par Excellence Course offers a practical approach on the A-Z knowledge of how to be a Leader Par Excellence personally and in your organisation.
Have a look at some awesome reviews about this course!!!
Leadership is the potential to influence behaviour of others. It is also defined as the capacity to influence a group towards the realisation of a goal. Leaders are required to develop future visions, and to motivate constituents to achieve set goals and objectives. A Leader Par Excellence is a leader with empathy, clarity, direction, strategy and competence.
How do we develop Visionary Leadership for Success
We will run you through videos on different modules of the course. Which includes;
- The principles of leadership
- Attributes of effective leaders
- How people lead and influence others
- Types of power leaders possess
- Techniques for developing Visionary Leadership
- Adopting the Dozen Model for Effective Leadership
The videos will go into the nitty-gritty of the course with practical examples you can relate to. Exercises will be given to ensure you follow through the course with rapt attention. At the end of each course, an assessment is carried out and a minimum of 80% is required for your completion certificate to be issued.
After this course, you will utilise the skills learnt productively in your organisation with records of successes and milestones.
What You Will Learn
- Gain a greater understanding of your leadership responsibilities.
- How to improve your leadership effectiveness
- Create and maintain an efficient, effective, and motivating spirit.
- Maximise your team performance by understanding human behaviour and focusing on the needs of the individual and the team.
- Improve your ability to communicate with the team and your constituents
- Strengthen your techniques for managing your performance and that of your team
Who This Course Is For
This course is suitable for:
- Leaders who want to accelerate their personal effectiveness.
- Leaders who use techniques to provide an environment to sustain long-term and profitable growth thinking, cohort, discussion and case.
- Experienced executives who want to expand their knowledge and capabilities in leading organisations.
- Emerging leaders who want to up-level their career trajectory and master business essentials.
- Professionals who are committed to developing their leadership and business knowledge to position their organisations to navigate uncertainty and disruption.